replying to outbackhut

fukurou

the supreme coder
ADMIN

the loser said:
Is this the obvious question no one asked, or did I miss it from laughing so hard while reading this thread??

What is the REAL WORLD APPLICATION of the livinggrimace or laughinggoogle or whatever it is?

If it's AI, how is it better than ChatGPT?
If it is a online chat thing, how is it better than messenger, texting, or any of the other plethora of things?
To be honest whatever it is is so obscure no one has heard of it. If it's so good, why does know one hear about it?
If it's that amazing it should be on TV, Ads, everywhere.
But instead, no one has heard of it, and we survived in peace (albeit less laughter).

And honestly, who is this unsocial sociopath who has created it? No one knows him/her/it either. (Maybe that's a good thing???)

this is the eternal conformist loser's way of thinking. they need mainstream media to validate things for them.
they are unable to free think and are simple minded NPCs. they are incapable of deep dive thinking, they simply parrot what mainstream dictates.

if you can't even comprehend the matrix learn scene and the technological potential and figure out the limitations of chatGPT
which is not much different than the perchance chatbot you should stick to watching sitcoms, soap opera and leave the coding for the based such as me.

fukurou

the supreme coder
ADMIN
the losers expectedly banned me from their lame https://forum.arduino.cc/ forum
because they just couldn't handle the realization of how inferior they are and how they will amount to absolute nothing throughout their meaningless sad lives